Task Two of Week Eleven
Working with the Honest Changes section in Week Four of The Artist’s Way. inventory for yourself the ways you have changed since beginning your recovery.
- I have stopped hindering my writing by jotting down extensive story ideas.
- I have finally started to update my WordPress blog regularly.
- I am using the story prompts given to me by a former teacher and writing stories from scratch.
- I finally threw out all the letters I have hung on to for years for no reason.
- I have gotten rid of some of the clothes that I never felt good wearing.
- I signed up for a Creative Writing course entitled Beginners of Writing Fiction, which begins on the 24th of April, 2013.
- I finally walked back up the mountains to the Hellfire Club after two years.
- I signed up to do the Women’s Mini Marathon again this year for the Irish Blue Cross.
- I’m slowly but surely feeling less guilty for doing what I want to do.
- I drew a good picture of my cat Ali.